Saturday, September 8, 2012

Test Anxiety!

Our first test is on Wednesday and I am scared to death! Some problems seem to trick me still even though I understand most of it. I have a hard time describing how to solve a problem or what certain things are called. I am glad we have a vocab list that I can refer to. Sadly, I can't refer to it during the test though! I will be practicing my math skills this weekend and part of next week and reviewing my homework! I always get so nervous for test and I don't understand why?! I really don't like essay questions, but what can you do?! I just keep telling myself that I am going to ACE this test! (I guess I am trying to be like the Little Engine that Could and tell myself over and over "I think I can"!)


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It is so pretty and pink! I like that you made a post about test anxiety. I too always freak out about tests. I think it is helpful to discuss it with others and see what it is they do to control their anxiety, so posting on your blog was a good idea. I hope you did well on the test! Good work on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, too! It is so cute and creative! It was my inspiration to make mine look cute, lol! I think you put a lot of helpful and useful information! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As everyone else has mentioned, I love your blog! It's so organized, and of course, pretty. I think it's crazy you get nervous for tests Ms. Amber! I am sure you are doing great this semester!

    ReplyDelete